Discussions about diversity and inclusion can sometimes make people feel uncomfortable, particularly when discussing race. But how can we move forward unless we are able to talk about these issues?
- 10 common D&I mistakes and how to fix them: #2 chasing the wrong thing
- 10 common D&I mistakes and how to fix them: #1 not defining the words
- How Srabani Sen OBE entered a crowded market and created a successful consultancy in diversity and inclusion
- What do women leaders bring to a crisis?
- We need to stop arguing about race and start listening
- Profile of Srabani Sen OBE by WHEN
- While we think of diversity as a fairness issue it remains a ‘nice to have’
- To ignite change on diversity we must influence the influencers