There has been a lot of talk over decades on how to get better at diversity and inclusion, so why has there been so little change? Explore six blocks to change.
- 10 common D&I mistakes and how to fix them: #2 chasing the wrong thing
- 10 common D&I mistakes and how to fix them: #1 not defining the words
- How Srabani Sen OBE entered a crowded market and created a successful consultancy in diversity and inclusion
- What do women leaders bring to a crisis?
- We need to stop arguing about race and start listening
- Profile of Srabani Sen OBE by WHEN
- While we think of diversity as a fairness issue it remains a ‘nice to have’
- To ignite change on diversity we must influence the influencers